Thin Red Line Necklace-Personalized Fireman Necklace-Gift for Fireman Wife-Gift for Fireman Mom-Firefighter Badge Jewelry-Fireman Jewelry
Cute gift idea for that special lady in your life....3/4" aluminum heart handmade with a thin red line, police badge/unit number of your choice with a small heart stamped on it. This one also comes with a tag with a name on it. It can be last name or first name or fire dept initials.
Please leave in note to seller upon checkout:
~badge/unit number and name
Let me make you something absolutely exquisite! I accept all custom ideas and will work with you to make the perfect gift for any occasion.
Please read the shop announcements for important info!
All items are handmade. Made by me, not a machine.
Please view my policies before placing your order.
To view other items in my shop, please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/Exquisitestampdesign
My items are made of aluminum and stainless steel. Aluminum is a lightweight, yet sturdy metal that won't rust, tarnish or discolor.
Custom Ideas are always welcome! Don't ever hesitate to message me with your ideas. I'm more than happy to assist in making you a beautiful piece. The neat thing about hand stamping is it can be whatever you want it to be. If you see an item you like and want to add something to it, please message me first for pricing. ****PLEASE NOTE**** If you do not leave the personalized info that I need and you do not respond to the Etsy message or the email I send to the email address you registered with Etsy, I will send the part of the item I can without the personalized piece. You will then have to pay for shipping again if you want the personalized piece mailed to you.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on EU-US Privacy Shield and SSL Security to encrypt and transfer securely any data from the EU, as that is what Etsy uses.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, (insert your name here), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
Alternately, you may mail me at:
2921 Hillcrest Dr
New Castle, Indiana 47362
Always welcome! Don't ever hesitate to message me with your ideas. I'm more than happy to assist in making you a beautiful piece. The neat thing about hand stamping is it can be whatever you want it to be. If you see an item you like and want to add something to it, please message me first for pricing. ****PLEASE NOTE**** If you do not leave the personalized info that I need and you do not respond to the Etsy message or the email I send to the email address you registered with Etsy, I will send the part of the item I can without the personalized piece. You will then have to pay for shipping again if you want the personalized piece mailed to you.
My items are made of aluminum. It's a lightweight yet sturdy metal. It will not rust, tarnish or discolor but I do not suggest wearing it while bathing or swimming. You can shine your pieces with a simple polish cloth.
Copper and NuGold are used sometimes also. These items will oxidize and change colors.
First Class, Priority and Make Mine First/Priority Mail
I am not responsible for packages after they leave my hands. If you need an item quickly, I suggest you purchase the "Make Mine First/Priority Mail" at checkout, which will move your item up in the order it was received and will also give you 2-3 day priority mail.
At any given time I can have 20+ orders waiting to be done.
International packages will be shipped International First Class Mail and buyer is responsible for any custom fees, taxing, etc. that their country charges. I DO NOT go to the post office every day. It is usually every other day.
No, it's not. I hand stamp these items letter by letter. There is no machine. Each item is done by hand, by me. This is why no two pieces will ever alike.
Unless the listing states the item is ready to ship, every item will be made to order.
I will try everything I can to get you your item. I post deadlines for Mother's Day, Father's Day and Christmas. They are very busy holidays in my shop. I stay on top of my production times. Please check those if you need an item quickly. I do offer a shipping upgrade at checkout...one is priority shipping which is 2-3 days in the US. The other is to move your item ahead of all other orders.
I do not accept returns on any personalized items. If there is a mistake on my part, I am more than happy to fix it. I send EVERY customer a sneak peek picture of your item 24 hours before I ship. If you did not check the picture, this is not my fault. I am more than happy to fix items that are wrong but you will pay for shipping to me and from me.
You absolutely may request an item by a certain date. Please purchase at checkout, the shipping option of "Make Mine First!!Priority Mail". This will move you ahead of the other orders. If you need something overnight, be prepared to pay for that also. At any given time, I have 10-20 orders waiting to be made and I will not put someone ahead of my other orders for free.
Ready to ship and clearance items are sold as is. There will be NO REFUNDS on these items. Ready to ship items are items I have in my studio and ready to go. They could be a new idea I just made or something I was practicing. Clearance items are items that may have slight blunders or mistakes. Please make sure you check the pictures on these items as you are receiving THE ITEM in the pic.
If a package is mailed and then returned to me, I will send you a message on Etsy. The buyer is responsible for paying to have the item reshipped. I will not resend until I get payment and a good address. If it is returned due to non payment of fees due to International shipping, I will not resend. There is a $15 restocking fee. If it's a personalized item, you are responsible for paying the new shipping fee. NO RETURNS ON ANY ITEMS UNLESS I'VE MADE A MISTAKE. If I have made a mistake, I will remake the item and pay for the shipping again.
All of my urns are stainless steel. The sayings or circles with names are stamped on aluminum. They go together just fine! The urns are urn pendants, they are not made to hold all of the ashes. They are only made to hold a small amount. All urn jewelry comes with detailed instructions and a funnel to fill your urn.